Thursday, November 13, 2008

Catching Up..

I have been trying to finish blogging about the summer before I did current things but I seem to just keep getting more and more behind. So as much as I would love to do all the full blogs and write all the details, I am going to quickly get caught up, well at least through the end of summer.

Amy, Clara, Andrew, Erica and I had a massive car wash one day where we washed 6 cars. It was quite the production, with lots of water fights, bubbles, and fun.

My whole family. It was the first time all of us have been together since before Andrew's mission. Sara and Ben flew done for Sara's birthday and it was so fun to all be together.

All the girls

The whole family with Grandma and Grandpa Toolson

Sunday dinner

Me, Amy and Clara at Chipotle.
(a favorite restaurant)

Amy and I before driving to Utah
(in a car without air conditioning)

This summer Donovan, Andrew, Amy and I played tennis almost every morning. We played at 7 am and I don't know how we got up every morning. It was always Andrew and Donovan against Amy and I, and Amy and I always won. This was our last day of the summer playing tennis, up in Utah. It was our final championship game, and we played for lunch. We won, so the lunch at Cafe Rio was on the boys :)
Sam, Tori, Amy, and I at the BYU football game.

Amy and me.


2 comments:

The Wrights said...

Hi cous! Found your blog through Michelle's. Are you liking BYU? I love your pics!

Karly Barker said...

Ok as if I didn't love you already - your blog is so stinkin adorable. We seriously need to plan a dinner night + girls night asap!