Sunday, March 15, 2009

Intramurals

I love them. This year I have played on quite a few different teams and it has been soo much fun. I miss played sports in high school and I think this will be the closest I will get up here. In the fall I played on a girls soccer team, named Tetris. I'm not quite sure where we got this name, but it was such a fun team. I love all these girls.


This is us trying to be our own mascot?
Needless to say- it didnt work out as well as hoped

A better picture of our team

This winter we had a Fairfield (well mostly all from Fairfield) team. Our very first game my parents were in town so we made it into quite the event. My parents, grandparents, Sam, Torrie and Carrie all came to the game and then we had Cafe Rio (a must) after.

Not a great action shot, but still an action shot

My cute grandparents and Carrie during the game

My grandpa Tingey and my mom

Carrie, Torrie, and Sam
our season long fans

Fairfield United

We are also on a coed waterpolo team which is a blast. I have never played water polo, but luckily for me, this is intertube waterpolo, so we get to sit in tubes while we play. Our team doesn't always- well ever- win, but we always have more fun :)

2 comments:

Foot Handle Pete said...

It looks like you're having so much fun! Playing sports up at school is a blast huh? I think i'm gonna do more next semester. i love you! can't wait to work together soon!

Foot Handle Pete said...

oops, this is madi, i'm accidentally on my dad's name.HAHA. pretend its not his.