Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mom and Dad's Visit

I always love when my dad has his dental implant class and they get to spend the weekend in Utah. Sadly, this is probably one of their last times coming up for the class- but hopefully they will still get to come up often.


We had a big dinner at my grandma Toolsons which was so fun. The whole group- my mom and dad, grandma and grandpa Toolson, grandpa Tingey, Andrew and Carrie, Blake, Sam, and me. Ryan is the only one not in the picture, as he was the one to take it.

On Saturday, since my dad didn't have class, my parents, Andrew, and I headed up to Mt. Timp to hike the caves and take the tour. It was such a pretty hike up and it was the perfect way to spend a Saturday morning with my family. I sometimes take Utah for granted, just how beautiful it is- so I was glad to take a break from my crazy life to enjoy it.














Thank you mom and dad for such a fun weekend. We always love having you come up and spending time with you- and the groceries you so kindly buy us :) I love you both.

No comments: