Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nickelcade

So some of our friends decided that we should all go to the nickelcade. (the nickelcade is an arcade where all the games are just a nickel) Its this pretty old, run down place, but that night it was packed. Sam, Justin, Erik, and I went and met up with a bunch of friends and had a lot of fun. It was fun going back to the nickelcade because I remember when I was about 10 I came up to Provo and was staying with Michelle, and she and Dave (they were just dating at the time) took me to the nickelcade and I thought it was about the coolest place I had ever been. I wanted to go back every time I was in Provo. So times have changed, and now I am going to school in Provo, and still having fun at the nickelcade :)


So this is a terrible picture, blurry and all, but it was the only picture I had of me and Sam attempting to do DDR (which I failed in about the first round)
btw. the patriotic theme in our outfits was not planned.. our outfits oddly tend to unintentionally coordinate often

This is me and Erik with all the tickets we won. With all the tickets we successfully earned a lot of bracelets, rings, some candy, and a stuffed gorilla for Erik.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh I love the nickelcade! You were only 10! Why do I feel so old. That is where Dave and I went on our first date. So glad it is still up and running.