Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Vegas Valentine

For the last three day weekend (which conveniently included Valentines Day) we made a roadtrip to Las Vegas, which has kinda become my second home. It is where Sam is from, and I've offically adopted her little siblings. Being the youngest, I've never had little siblings, so it is so fun to be able to play with them a reverse the roll a little bit :)

Valentines Day:

We went shopping in the morning

A delicious lunch at Pei Wei
After lunch we came home and went to Sam's little sister Danica's indoor soccer game. The adults all went out to dinner and we volunteered to make homemade pizza with the kids for dinner. It was a fun night, including a trip to Golden Spoon.


Matthew, Sam's little brother, my pretend date for Valentines day <3

not the best picture, but a picture of all of us at Golden Spoon

The next day was Cameron Brooks farewell talk. He did such an awesome job and it was fun to see him one last time before he left for his mission. One of my favorite parts of going to Las Vegas is going to church and seeing all of Sara's friends. Sara is my sister who is AMAZING. She is the nicest, most real person I know and it is so fun to talk to all her friends about how much they miss her and adore her. I do too :)
After church there was an open house for Cameron at the Tindle's house.
Me and Sid- one of Sara's best friends, in front of the delicious food :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I have tried to leave comments on your blog 3 different times and it has never let me. Take off the word verification, it always gets stuck at that. I wish I was there in Vegas with you - I miss you!!! Come play with me here!

PS - you're too kind! :)

xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo