Saturday, June 20, 2009

Work Work Work

So I seem to only do blog posts when something big happens or when I go on a trip but I realized I was skipping out on a large part of my life this summer.. work. I work at the pool teaching swim lessons and love it, but will admit it is definitely work. I have worked at Rancho Solano's pool for the past 3 summers and realize this may be my last because of Dental Hygiene School. So although 88 hours at the pool in 2 weeks is exhausting, I really do love my job and these kids.

Tray- one of the kids I teach and Audrey
they became friends and are two of the cutest kids in the world

Working a swim meet- Madi and I are swim team coaches
Madi and I keep each other sane during the endless hours of lessons, meets, and camps

Bailey and Izzy
during one of the sports camp

The whole group

So my dad's phrase of "some must work so some can play" is definitely true- and I'm glad to say that this summer I'm not only playing hard, but working hard as well.

No comments: