Sunday, October 26, 2008

Clara's Birthday

July 22, 2008- Clara's birthday was such a fun day. We have been friends since we were in preschool and I can't believe she is already 19. How time flies. The morning of her birthday we all went hikinf in Rockville and had lunch at the picnic tables on top of the hill. It was such a pretty walk up and view was great. That night a big group of us went to Vacaville and ate at BJ's. After we got home from dinner we had some smores in Clara's backyard.


Chris, me, Clara, Erica and Andrew
Our picnic up in Rockville, with our rootbeer bottles


Me, Caitlin, Clara, and Marie
Before dinner



Eating smores, I just have some "jess on my face" :)

1 comment:

Sam said...

thank you so much for pointing out that those were root beer bottles. I was really concerned about you Jess. haha