Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Day Afloat

Over the summer Chris, Sean, Clara, and I drove up to the American River and spent a day on the river. It was a really pretty day and it was fun, and the river was perfect to just to float and relax. The one and only (still rather small) rapid that we hit, was a little bit unsuccessful though. Chris goes rafting with his family a lot so decided he would be our guide, but by the end of the rapid, Sean and I had both fallen into the raft and water was pouring inside.

Chris, me, Sean & Clara before we got in the water


Me & Chris in the freezing water

Sean and me (the left/strong side of the raft) taking a break from rowing


Me and Clara relaxing in the raft.
[best friends since preschool]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i am new here. I came accross this website I have found It amply accommodating and it has helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back & support other users like its helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Around