Sunday, October 26, 2008

One Year Ago Today...


One year ago today I went home sick from my first year of college. Even though we all thought it was just a weekend at home and a doctor's appointment, it turned out to be a little more serious. It is nice to be back here up at school and just look back and the memory and be grateful it is today rather than last October 26. It is also a reminder what a blessing life is, and especially the health that we all have. This is a picture of my dad and me in the hospital. I love this picture because it just shows how amazing my parents were, to always be with me and to support me, and I love that there is a Book of Mormon on my dad's chest. Family and Religion, two of the most important things to have during a hard time. So thank you to all of my family who were so supportive, who came to visit me in the hospital, who fasted and prayed for me, I don't know what my life would be like today without all of you.



This is a picture of Michelle and I after my pic line was inserted, she came to learn about it and my antibiotics so she could help take care of me at home, she also helped distract me while they put in it.
Back at home with my PIC line and antibiotics

life is a blessing.
love everyday<3

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm so glad it's not last year! I love you.