Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Girls Do What They Want...

..Boys do what they can. -The Maine

Last night me, Sam, Torrie, Rachel, and Justin went to a concert in Salt Lake. We went to The Pie (a really fun pizza place) before and then headed over the concert. It was soo much fun. There were 5 bands- Hit the Lights, Family Force 5, Rocket to the Moon, The Maine, and 303. Were we mostly there to see The Maine but the other bands we a lot of fun as well. After the concert was almost over and we had had enough sweaty people rub against us we left and hit up Wendy's for some frosty's. Oh new favorite- Vanilla Frosty. I LOVE them. I know you think the chocolate can't be beat, but your going to need to try it :)


The girls at The Pie


So we started up in the front but we were literally getting THROWN around. I was half laughing and half crying because I couldn't even move and was getting SO claustrophobic. Luckily we found a spot a little further back- still fun but without the stomping on our feet, shoving, and insane amounts of sweat :/
We also got ourselves our very own bodyguard, or thats what we called him haha

Big John.
That's what his name tag said.
Our new friend.


Torrie, me, Rachel, Sam


Me, Rach, and Torrie in the backseat on our way home
Apparently I missed the memo of the peace sign

No comments: