Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Done..

As of yesterday at 12, I am done with all my finals and BYU in general. Now I'm packing- well I guess taking a little break, and my mom and I will drive home to California on Friday. As excited I am to go home, I think its hit me today how much I really do love it up here. Over all my complaining of the bipolar weather, school work, and stress- I have had SO much fun up here and I will miss everyone and everything while I'm home, especially:

Getting ready in the morning with my roommates. Making gym trips at insane hours of the night. Making cooking a social event. Cannon dinners with Erik. "Family" dinners with our closest friends. Watching What I Like About You. Salt Lake trips. Dates with Mac and George :) Concerts. Wendy's frosties. Cafe Rio (almost weekly). Trips down to Yo Zone. Snowboarding. Walking to class with Blake. Laughing so hard we cry. Quote board. Watching Donovan do his version of the Single Ladies Dance. Karaoke. My FHE group. Dance parties. Cookie dough. Las Vegas Trips. Home made pizza. Halloween at Chipotle. Hearing Torrie yell through the apartment. Having Sam read my mind and know what I'm trying to say when what came out was nothing close. Our craft/hardware drawer, Yup- its the same drawer :) Our Colorado trip. Watching How I met your mother. Phase 10. Blue Line Deli. Looking out my window and seeing the mountains. Sunday movie nights. Dance parties at Carries. Rachel's delicious desserts. Anatomy lab friends. Volleyball. The boys that are leaving on missions.
My AMAZING roommates.

So this leaving is bittersweet but thank you to everyone who has made this year so great for me.
I love you all!

3 comments:

Eryka Ann Hardy said...

Hey Jess!!! : )
Glad ur home!!! <3

Carrie said...

Well we will be having more dance parties, so GET READY! SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE IT!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is the intelligible answer