Friday, September 25, 2009

Horseback Riding

Ryan took me on a date where we went horseback riding up at his house and it was so much fun. I haven't rode a horse since I was little and I forgot how much fun it is..
[&how sore it makes you..]

ryan and me on the horses


the view from the top of hobble creek canyon

I think it kinda looks like Ryan was photo shopped into this picture :)




After riding the horses, we walked around his uncles house
&went on their HUGE rope swing

[you can barely see me at the top of the picture]

Then we headed back to Ryan's house and had a delicious dinner in the backyard and played games all night.

it was the perfect day.


2 comments:

Zahara Rogers said...

I love these pictures!~ So cute! You look like a pro ha! Can't wait for our next play date cutie!

Sara said...

Can't wait to meet him. :)

It was SO FUN seeing you this weekend - I want to go back and I just left. You are a doll. I love you.