Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursdays are the new Fridays

So some very smart person, who happens to have a say at UCDH, decided that we should not have class on Fridays. I love them. Even though 8-4 Monday through Thursday makes for a long week, it all pays off come Friday. Thursday I got home from school and I loved the feeling of not having to do a ton of homework and knowing I didn't have to try to go to bed early because I had to wake up at 7 the next morning.
Thursday nights have a new meaning in my book, and Sam was so fun to join the party
(even if she regretted it the next morning when she had school)

the movie watching essentials:
2 glasses of Diet Dr. Pepper,
1 large bowl of kettle corn,

& 1 amazing bestfriend/roomate/cousin

a perfect Thursday night

3 comments:

Eryka Ann Hardy said...

Cute Jess! Love ya!

Sam said...

how about we make thursdays the new help-sam-do-her-homework day so on friday we can have a real friday. together. so much more fun :)

Rachel said...

yahoo! "what a life..." :)