Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School

So after 4 months of working at the pool, relaxing at home, and not studying anything, I am officially back to school. I had orientation on Wednesday and Thursday and by lunch on Wednesday, I felt like I had known these girls for years. There 60 girls in my Dental Hygiene Program and I love them all already.

I feel like because everyone is coming back to school, everyone feels like they should have a party- and I definitely won't complain. I think we counted 5 parties this weekend, all within our complex. The girls above us had a dessert party Sunday night which was a huge success.

Jessica, Sam, me, and Britton

School started Monday and the homework began there.
Dont worry, we still took complete advantage of the pool at our complex,
and decided to "study at the pool"


But as fun as this was, it shortly turned into naps at the pool..
once again, no complaints

No comments: