Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Party On

My last few weeks at home were a constant party- and I don't know how it went by so quickly. Michelle, Audrey, and Joshua came out to visit which made for a full, fun house. I have loved being at home and being able to spend time with my family and it was the perfect way to end my summer.

Melissa, Michelle, and me driving to Larry's Produce

me and January

Party at the Pool

Audrey's swim lesson


cute girls

The ward had a day at the lake so we all went and had so much fun
Luckily it didn't end for me like it did a few years ago- with a broken rib


GrandD, Joshua, and Grande

Meliss, Savs, Joshua, and Michelle
Savy LOVED the tube- she kept blowing kisses and saying "so fun"

Since I work at the Sports Club, they let me have a free pool party so everyone came up and we had a bbq. It was so fun to see everyone before I left- I am really gonna miss them.

most of the group in the hot tub

me and Audrey underwater

Grande, the famous 'swing pusher'

Ryan's parents have a boat so Ryan and Rachel were so nice to take us all out on the boat for an evening.

Joshua driving the boat..
..or pretending

Shelb and I won most improved intertube riders-
Ryan tried to throw us off but couldn't even do it

Shelb and Joshua

Only after bribing Audrey with 20 gummy bears, would she get on the tube.
She was so brave and loved how she could sign to Ryan to go faster or slow down

my cute mom- she got up right away, she is amazing


..with me it was a little more of a process

..but after coaching from everyone, including Audrey telling me to be Ariel in the water,
I finally got up

Shelby on the skis

on the boat

Rach on the wakeboard

Ryan on the Slalom ski

Thank you so much to my family who really make my life what it is. I have so much fun with all of you and am so grateful that you are not only my family, but my best friends.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh make me all homesick why don't you. Loved that post. I am going to copy all the pictures for my post, only I need a better picture of me skiing please. Why didn't you post the one of me doing a flip on the skis? That move was pretty impressive! :) There is no lock ness monster you know. We definitely win for most improved tubers, we rock. PS, my elbows still have scabs, sick.