Friday, August 21, 2009

Leavin'

I honestly can't believe how fast the past 4 months have gone by. Time honestly flew. I feel like so much has happened, but it was all just a blur at the same time. My last day at home was so much fun- January came to the pool with me and we went to a water aerobics class in the morning which was a surprisingly decent workout. After I taught a few lessons, my mom, January and I all went to Chipotle for lunch. Apparently this is where you go to see people you know. We ran into the missionaries, the Pedersens, and the Walkers.

Allie and me
Love this girl

January and my mom have regular lunches at Chipotle, and it was so fun to join them.
I love these ladies.

me and my moms

Thursday morning we woke up, went to the club- worked out and said my last goodbyes, then packed up the car and were on our way.

Finally pulling out

Rach was so cute and came to the gas station to say goodbye
I'm going to miss having her so close

We stopped in Sacramento to see Evelyn on the way out. Evelyn is another grandma to me. She is one of the cutest ladies and is so sweet.

Just as she always says to me,
I love her to pieces

After a stops for gas and food, and way too many of these signs,
we made it to Utah in a full 12 hours

Thank you mom for driving up with me and helping me move in to my new place, I could not have done it without you
And Dad, thanks for letting me borrow her :)

No comments: