Monday, August 3, 2009

Introducing...

Zito
So we have this tradition in my family of naming cars. I think this mostly came because whenever one of the kids had a car and called it 'theirs' my dad corrected them saying it was not their car- it was his car that he was letting them use.
So here is Zito, my dad's new car that he is so kindly letting me drive :)

January was helping me think of names and she suggested something to do with tuxedo since it's white and black. So naturally it was shortened to Zito, and it's stuck ever since.
Cici will be missed

4 comments:

Eryka Ann Hardy said...

I miss cici. But i love ZITO!

Carrie said...

Wow Jess! Your car (or Tom's) is amazing! Can't wait to see it and see you next week!

Andrew said...

So who is going to miss CC?

And you have a slick car there sister! :)

Sam said...

awww mac and zito are going to be such good friends!