Sunday, August 9, 2009

California YSA Conference

California held a state wide Young Single Adult Conference that was held in 7 different locations. It was really cool being a part of it considering it was President Monson's idea and California was the first state that has ever hosted an event like this. We were assigned to the Oakland Temple and I loved everything about it. Steve Young spoke to us, there was a broadcast from L. Tom Perry, and my mom even taught one of the work shops.

So the picture is a little blurry- but its my mom with a few of the kids that attended her workshop. She did an amazing job.


Lindsey and me
LOVE this girl

Emma, me, Hanna, and Eryka
I had so much fun with these girls...

...as you can tell :)

love the California sunset
view from the Temple

love them

There was a dance that night, which was a blast.

We danced. A lot.

after the dance

fun boys

1 comment:

Lindsey Muzzio said...

That was so fun! I miss you already, I hope you are having fun in Provo!!