Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ashley's Wedding

One of my good friends, Ashley Peet, got married and I was so honored to be one of her bridesmaids. Everything about her wedding- from the bridal shower and rehearsal dinner to the temple and the reception- was amazing. The whole weekend was so much fun, and I am so excited for Ashley and Paul.

I just have to tell quickly how much I love this girl. She is one of the most genuine girls I know, she is always so nice and it is impossible not to have fun when you are around her. I have known her since I was about 7, and I have always looked up to her in so many ways. So Paul- you are so lucky to be able to call this beautiful girl your wife, and I don't think there is anyone that could make Ashley happier.

Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures from the wedding, but when they're posted I will add more. Till then, here is a sneak peak:

The fabulous bridal shower at Juicy Nails

The bridesmaids and the beautiful bride

The girls at the amazing reception

As Ashley and Paul left, we all lined the way with sparklers

Congrats Ashley and Paul-
I couldn't be more happy for you guys.

No comments: