Monday, August 24, 2009

Shopaholic

So I really do hate moving, unpacking, and pretty much all of that sort. It is especially terrible when you show up to an apartment with TONS of stuff left in the cabinets, nasty stains on the couch, and moldy fruit in the fridge (really?!) I was so lucky to have my mom drive up with me and help me unpack and get settled. I could not have done it without her, and all the help I had from Andrew, Carrie, and Blake. They really are the best.

One thing that I definitely don't mind about unpacking and getting settled is the shopping that comes with it. So Monday was one busy day with a trip to Walmart, Costco, Ikea, Ulta, Michaels, Nordstroms Rack and two different DSWs.
I secretly loved it.

Yes, we took Sam's Land Rover to Costco, because I'm pretty sure everything would not have fit in my car. We bought all the essentials.
Smart Water
Fiber bars
Prego
Laundry Detergent
Yogurt
Oatmeal
Fruit Snacks
Chicken
Ground Turkey
&much more

Having way too much fun at Ikea:

Oh how I have missed Sam and our silliness.



Rugs- or backdrops?

We're kinda famous around Nordstrom's Rack

So I'm not sure why I'm laughing in this picture, but it was one of the few I have of my mom and I this weekend. This was outside the airport before I said goodbye. I really truly hate goodbyes. I remember balling my eyes out when she left after driving me up for my freshman year, and I don't think things have changed much. I am so lucky to have such an amazing mom, who is one of my best friends. I miss you already but can't wait to see you soon. Thanks for all you do for me, it is way too much to list.
I love you mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was glad that I could come and help you Jessica! I miss you like crazy too but I am so happy that you are loving school and that you have such wonderful family and friends close by. I love you honey and I am so very proud of you! MOM