Monday, August 10, 2009

Wisdom-less

So having my dad as a Dentist has been a blessing in so many ways, one of them being that I can usually be fit into be seen whenever I need to and I get my teeth cleaned whenever there is a cancellation. So a week and a half before I left for school, I felt one of my wisdom teeth start to come in, so I told him about it and he had me come by the office. So, I had an hour break from work so I drove to his office, for what I thought was going to be a little exam. I was very incorrect. We decided since I was already there, we might as well take it out. So before I know it, I am numb and my dad is pulling out my wisdom tooth. Literally 10 seconds later, it was out and done. So we packed in some gauze and made sure it clotted and I was on my way. The only problem being that I had to go back to work to teach swim lessons, instead of going home to relax, like a normal person.

Lesson Learned:
Having your wisdom teeth pulled then heading to the pool to teach lessons, is wisdom-less in more than one way.
But, I must admit, I mastered talking with a large piece of gauze in my mouth

No comments: