Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

I love Labor Day. I love having the day off school, and knowing that you can just play, all day. We started that morning by having breakfast at our apartment where we made breakfast burritos.
Me and Sam cooking the eggs

Who knew with 5 boys and 4 girls we would need THIRTY eggs.
needless to say, our boys were big eaters.

Natasha, Michelle, Christian, John, and Brent

That afternoon we enjoyed the amazing weather and went swimming

Me, Sam, and Cheyenne

Sam and I then drove to Draper and had dinner at Chiptole and did some shopping

Where we were the typical students and shared a burrito and a drink

After shopping we went to our friend Chase's surpirse birthday party. He was in our ward last year and is engaged to one of my really good friends now. It was so fun to see so many friends who we don't get to see as much anymore.

Leigh, Sam, me and Helen
love these girls.

All in all, it was a perfect day.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Thanks to you and Sam again for coming up to Chase's party!!! You girls are the best, I miss you two! It's not the same without you across the hall!