Monday, July 13, 2009

the important things...

Yesterday in church there was a talk that I felt was meant just for me- about the important things in life. I feel like I've been so caught up with relatively small things in my life, when in reality I need to take a step back and figure out the important things. I have so many things for which I am grateful and even if some things are rough, it doesn't mean I shouldn't or can't be happy. My family is such a blessing to me and I don't know what I would do without them, especially right now. They have always been there for me- from times of just having fun together or coming to my soccer games, to phone calls to cheer me up and put a smile on my face. So thank you to my Mom, my Dad, Sara, Ben, Dave, Michelle, Audrey, Joshua, Melissa, Luke, Savannah, Rachel, Ryan, Andrew, and Carrie for being such an important part of my life.

I love you all

5 comments:

Eryka Ann Hardy said...

Love the post. Yesterday was a good day for some good lessons/talks! : )

melis said...

We love you too. :)

Ryan & Jess said...

I love reading your blog Jessi! You are a very wonderful daughter and a great joy to your dad and me! We love you honey!
Love,
MOM

Carrie said...

We love you Jess!

Michelle said...

Ditto. We love you too.

Okay, lots of things. First of all, you falied to mention that when my friends came over to make jam, I was away at college. That detail makes the jam sound even better. It really is delicious and I could SO go for some of that right now. Second, your pictures are beautiful! I love the one of the jam with the strawberries in the back. Very aesthetically pleasing. Third, I used to love going to Utah on trips. Everything there is so fun, seeing family, eating good food, everything. Fourth, what a fun day with mom, so glad you blogged about it so you will always remember it. I want to see the Proposal, I'm glad you liked it. Let's go to a movie when you come. I am SO SO SO excited to see you NEXT WEEK!!! Love you lots!
Sorry for the novel, and since there is no spell check, all the spelling errors.
Oh yeah, love the picture of you and Audrey at the pool. She is more brave now, she can even go underwater. Don't worry, she will make you watch her 3,285,209 times when you come.